Account Alerts & eDocuments
Don't Get Lost in the Shuffle with Paper Statements and Notices – Sign Up for SBCP Account Alerts and eDocuments!
Staying on track with your finances has never been easier. With Account Alerts, you know the moment something important happens with your account(s). Choose from dozens of account activity alerts and receive notifications via email, text, online banking, or even push notifications through your mobile app.
- Security: Instantly know if your online password has changed, if your access has been locked out, and many more options
- Transactions: Instantly know if a transaction has hit your account
- Checks: Instantly know when a check has cleared your account
- Account Balance: Instantly know when your account balance falls below a certain threshold
Get started on online banking or our mobile app.
Any alerts generated during that time frame will be held until that period ends. To set this up, go to the Contact Options under Alerts.
For Personal Banking Customers only, yes.
Daily balance alerts are completely customizable. Select how often and what time of day you would like to be alerted.
Absolutely. We recommend that all customers set-up Alerts to monitor account activity. When you activate Alerts, you can watch suspicious activity in real-time.
No. This is a free service. However, please note that text message and data fees may be charged by your service provider to receive text alerts.
Log into Online Banking and select "Alerts" option located on the upper portion of the screen. You can select from the categories you wish to receive alerts on.
When setting up alerts from the Contact Options tab, just click "send activation code." Type the code you receive into the activation box.
Yes. To set up push notifications through our Personal Mobile Banking app:
- Log on
- Select 'More' from the main menu
- Select 'Alerts'
- Turn on Push Notifications
For Business Mobile app users:
- Log on
- Select 'More'
- Select 'Alert Setup'
Once turned on, you can set up account alerts, security alerts, scheduled alerts, and view your recent history of alerts sent.
- Fast: No need to wait for a paper statement or notice in the mail
- Secure: Don't fall victim to identity theft from stolen paper documents; access your documents securely online
- Convenient: Immediate access to your documents online allows you to print or save them to a dedicated spot on your computer
- Green: Reduce paper waste and be eco-friendly
Deposit accounts: Checking Statements, Savings Statements, Checking Overdraft Notices, and Checking Transfer Notices
Loan accounts: Loan Billing Statements, Loan Billing Notices, Loan Payment Receipts, and Loan Past Dues Notices
Whenever an eDocument produces, you will receive an email notification telling you that you have a new statement or notice that is ready to view. Log into online banking and select your Account from the home page. On the Account summary screen, you will be able to select the Documents tab to view your statement or notice. Choose the type of document that you wish to see. You can then enter a date or simply submit to see all of the occurrences of the document that are available. The most recent document will be listed first. Click to view.
Log into online banking. For Personal Banking, select Add eDocuments in the top tool bar.
For Business Banking, select Enroll eDocuments at the bottom of the page. The system will then walk you through the enrollment process.